Saturday, July 3, 2010

Wedding Planning - Engagement Photos

With all the excitment of the Marathon, wedding planning took a backseat. But now with only 10 Months to go it is time to get serious about planning.

We took engagement photos a couple weeks ago and now have to pick our favorites for the save the dates. Big Descion! Most of our photos are very artsy and contemporary. I am almost wiching I would have asked for more head shots. We only have a couple to choose from.
I wanted to post a slide show of all the photos however my limted blogging experience is hindering me. I will work on it.
Which photo is your fave?








2 comments:

  1. Oh dear... I just love them all, but if I HAD to choose between these three I would vote for #2.

    I love the smiles on both of you ~ Gosh what a great looking couple!!

    #1 would get second choice, but I miss the smiles...

    P.S. I adore how your 'signature' ring is shown in #2 also...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree on this one....I ♥ #2 the most. They really all turned out great!

    ReplyDelete