My out of town, Karlee. She lives in Indiana. We met studying in Florence. She frequents Seattle regularly and every time Mandy and I try convince her to move out here. Mandy and Karlee staid at over and gr abed some dinner just caught up. We spent some quality time watching the fireworks at my moms and do some shopping downtown.

Stacey's Bachelorette Party in Vegas. Eight beautiful girls. No agenda but pool and sunshine. It was so stress free. No Drama. I know Stace through Kath who I lived with in Pullman. Actually, I know all these Vegas Girls because of Kath. Friends of friends are great especially when they become my friends. I finally met Kiko. Who I have heard so much about and it turns out she is my Twin ;-) We all laughed pretty much the entire trip .... does anyone have some change I can have? HeHeh..
Camping in Crescent Bar, with the girls. These are my lifers. Friends from back in the day. We had a girls weekend camping trip to the beautiful Crescent Bar. Now after being in Vegas the weekend prior I was not ready for Camping! I got bit by every single bug in Crescent Bar, over thirty on my FACE! Needless to say we did not take too many photos... I brought the monster tent that Steve gave to Tommy. Thanks Steve we love the tent. Pretty sure it could sleep 15! It is huge. We're thinking about setting up and renting it out in the back yard. Anyways, Sun, River, beer and good friends. It is Just So Fun!

Camping in Crescent Bar, with the girls. These are my lifers. Friends from back in the day. We had a girls weekend camping trip to the beautiful Crescent Bar. Now after being in Vegas the weekend prior I was not ready for Camping! I got bit by every single bug in Crescent Bar, over thirty on my FACE! Needless to say we did not take too many photos... I brought the monster tent that Steve gave to Tommy. Thanks Steve we love the tent. Pretty sure it could sleep 15! It is huge. We're thinking about setting up and renting it out in the back yard. Anyways, Sun, River, beer and good friends. It is Just So Fun!
Moral of the Story.....I Love My Girls. So many laughs, stories and good times.
So next time we come we get the tent out back. Sweet :P
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun! Yay!
I'll bring the blow-up bed and we can have a girls camping trip! Right ladies?!??!
ReplyDelete