Sunday, April 3, 2011

SIX Days to I DO

Ok, I have been the worst Blogger for the last SIX Months! But I am back and man do I have a lot to share... First and most important I AM GETTING MARRIED in Six Days!!! Wedding planning has consumed my life.... all kinds of details, vendors, RSVPS, emails, check lists and so much more. Time has absolutely Flown By. I have to say that this is the most exciting time of my life. I do not think it gets any better then this. ALL the people that Love Tommy and I are coming to Seattle to Celebrate and support us on our very special day. I am SO Happy I can hardly control it! I am one Lucky Girl. More to come....

1 comment:

  1. YES YES YES!! I can hardly control my excitement for you and how much fun your wedding is going to be! Just try to relax as much as possible this week and take it all in!

    ReplyDelete