
As the winter rolls in running in the cold weather gets harder. But with my Coug ear warmer I stay warm while getting some miles. Its one of my favorite running accessories.
Paleo Breakfast Cookies
These Cookies are Amazing! My personal chef and Muscle Man made a batch. They are the perfect snack to grab and go to work.
1/2 c Organic butter
3 bananas
4 eggs
1/2 c applesauce
1/2c coconut milk
3T agave
1T cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp sea salt
3/4 cup almond butter
1/2c coconut flakes
1/2c coconut flour
1 c almond flour
1/2 pumpkin seeds
1/2 c raisins
Callus Stone
Since starting Cross Fit I have been lifting Olympic bars, dumbbell, kettle bell and more pull ups then I ever thought possible. My hands have taken a beating. To avoid calluses from ripping off I have to sand them down. This Tweezerman tool has been a life saver.
No comments:
Post a Comment