Tuesday, September 7, 2010

One more milestone

It has been two year since my dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Today he was cleared by his doctor. He will continue to have tests to make sure he stays healthy and cancer free. But definitely a milestone. We are so lucky that it was caught early. Once again, I am so blessed and thankful for my healthy family. I Love you Dad.

Not a glamor shot but one of my most favorite days with my dad and bro. You can see the the active Kilauea flowing into the Pacific.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Linds. I had no idea. Congrats to your Dad and to you all...there is nothing more precious than our health! Cheers to being cancer free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! I too had no idea... So glad to hear this GREAT news and will pray for continued good health!

    ReplyDelete