
August 12th marks the two year anniversary of Tommy's service to the City of Seattle. Over these two years we had some high-highs and lowest of lows. I have to say I was not ready for this going into it. I was ready for the weird hours and the crazy stories but not for the tragic year that we had in the State of Washington. We lost six police officers in a four months span. Officer Timothy Brenton, Sgt Mark Renninger, Officer Ronald Owens, Officer Tina Griswold, Officer Greg Richards and Deputy Kent Mundell. I do not have the words to describe the sadness I feel for the families and friends of these officers. I can tell you that, I think of them often, if not daily. I am grateful for the service and protection that our police officers provide daily. Keeping us safe and our communities protected. This is why I could not be more proud of Tommy. His dedication, bravery and strength make him an amazing police officer. Although, I have not seen him in action, I know that every day he treats people with respect (even when people are less than polite) and handles each call with integrity. From FTO training to bike patrol he has covered a lot of ground in Seattle in just two years and our city thanks you.

I Love you and I am So Proud of You!
Well put Lindz!!! We are proud of him too! We are proud of you also; for standing by him and supporting him!!!
ReplyDelete